zondag 11 december 2011

The troublesome writing of a mission statement and its importance.

who ever thought that architecture was all about communication?

In this phase of the design process, I start realizing that writing down the clue of what I have been working on for a semester now, is the most difficult part of the assignment. All the ideas, positions, perceptions that accumulated in my brain, are now lying somewhere in this mental sphere, with no order.
They form a huge amount of info that I find already hard to grasp myself, let alone to communicate it to others. A mission statement forces you to define the essence of your work.
From now on, I will always make mission statements. Because, what is a design worth if it is not even clear for yourself?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten